没有她的落脚处~ 她是一个人~ 毫无畏惧的~ 自己寻找所谓的答案~

2009年12月21日星期一

Can you know me?

Grandmum....i miss u so much now......
On Friday,i get a decision....i want cum bek to Yong Peng......dun know why i have tis decision.....even i promise my jie mui want go had fun whole day de......dun know why i should cum bek suddenly.....Grandmum are u calling me bek?
Actually i dun know ur situation is get worst than before.....mum din tell me anything....she dun want tell me.....she dun want me worried.....i know.....
At night, i just know that ur situation is getting worst and worst...............T.T
i'm so unfillial.....i dun know ur situation.....see u like that....my heart is getting broke....Grandmum,my dearest person......Fortunately....i got accompanied u beside when u are gone......
Is that my decision wrong for my jie mui? Why u all want blame me? Am i show emo face to you all? I really want tell u all....nothing happen on me.....but u all din believe me.....wht can i say now? I just can do nothing and be quiet when see u all de blog write like that......
Grandmum i dun want let u go.....can i?
Grandmum how r u in the heaven?
Grandmum i really really want to say sorry to you....sorry i cannot done my promise to you......Grandmum....i love you......but is too late......T.T
You are passed away on Saturday....6.30p.m......i was see ur sound getting small and small.....and beside u when u are died......at that time.....i was cried.....who can know that feeling .....i'm helpless at that time......
i'm too tired right now.....i dun want say anything more le......what u all guess just let u all guess ba......i dun want explain anymore le......only have ONE thing i can sure is......we are best friend forever......
Grandmum.....u want bless me o.....love u......

1 条评论:

  1. baby..
    firstly..
    we are very sorry for al those post we write in blog...
    but..
    tat is really wat we tink in our mind right now..
    we cant jz keep inside our heart...
    now...
    our 8members relationship getting far...
    wat do u tink if we saw u laugh and look hepi infront of us when tgt with dem...
    we cant accept...
    i noe we r selffish...
    it's too late to save our relationship...
    how i wish to get bek like las time...
    go mmu corner,singk,shopping,eat bo cai mian tgt..
    al these wont happen nowadays anymore...
    i knew tat...

    just jie ai shun bian ba...
    I belif tat ur grandma wil bless u alwiz..
    dun worry..
    ^^

    回复删除