没有她的落脚处~ 她是一个人~ 毫无畏惧的~ 自己寻找所谓的答案~

2009年11月20日星期五

WISH3S~~





I HOPE THAT IS NOTHING HAPPEN BETWEEN US
is it too late for my apologize? I know i can be punctual at there today....why am i slept over....why? I cannot facing myself....when i go there,i feel so shameless...i pretend myself that is nothing happen between us....but in my heart...i know that was something wrong happen ....
You say you're useless?is it means that all of ur effort before is a bull shit? I can sense what you do for us,what you want to do for us....not only like that,even i can sense that you are very very hard want to finish the assignment with us....is that u're useless? I can sure that is NO!!!
I hope that i can solve all of your problem,i really really hope that i can like that.....i dun want u emo again....if the god give a chance for me, i will not pray for myself,i will let the chance to you____that is hope the god can let u happy alwayzzz.....
FRIEND------a word that is so important in our life........
TRUST-------a word that is so important in friend.........
What a friend should be? A friend is when you are facing some problem,although they cannot help you to solve but still stay beside you . A friend is when you are sad or emo,they will try to comfort you,let you calm down ur emotion. A friend is when you are happy,they will happy. Nothing gonna change our friendship although got some argue before....just forget about it....
Lastly.......i hope that our friendship can be forever......

3 条评论:

  1. i duno wat to say anymore....i just hope.. we 5 will be back to normal and i dunwan to be like this anymore.... u all is the best jie mui i ever had in my life...i dunwan we argue or sad anymore.....i'm sorry wat had i done...and sorry if i had said or done wrong...very sorry.....

    回复删除
  2. okok....no one want to argue anymore....and no one should be apologize more....not ur fault....that also nt u want to think it happen in front of us....we will know that de...so dun think too much le,sweetheart...thinking further,and get rid of ur all negative thinking u will feel better...+++oil....4 of us will beside you alwaysss....

    回复删除